|Series||The Addams Family (TV Series)|
|Original Airdate||December 24, 1965|
|Written by||Hannibal Coons and Harry Winkler|
Mr. Thompson, the neighbor who told Pugsley and Wednesday that witches weren't real at Halloween, now tells them that there's no Santa. Uncle Fester is chosen to slide down the chimney dressed as Santa Claus to prove the existence of Santa to the children, but he gets stuck in the chimney. The kids slide down the fireman's pole and express their doubts about Santa. Gomez, Lurch, Cousin Itt, and even Morticia and Grandmama each don a red suit and appear to the children.
- Wednesday wants a new Marie Antoinette doll from Santa.
- Cousin Caliban, Aunt Ophelia, and Aunt Singe are mentioned in this episode.
- Ophelia's favorite perfume is Holiday Macabre.
- When Thing looks in the phone book, he is a left hand instead of his usual right.
- Morticia Addams sings Deck the Halls.
Links and References
- Gregg Martell as Santa Claus
| Previous episode:|
|Episodes of The Addams Family (TV Series)|| Next episode:|
Uncle Fester, Tycoon