|Series||The New Addams Family|
|Original Airdate||Oct. 21, 1998|
|Teleplay by||Peggy Nicoll|
|Story by||Seaman Jacobs & Ed James|
The school board finds out that Wednesday and Pugsley, ages eleven and eight, have never been to school, and insists that they be enrolled immediately. Gomez and Morticia are rightly concerned about how the first day at school would be for the kids. Wednesday and Pugsley return with the horror of a dragon being killed in Grimm's Fairy Tales. The principal and teacher come to the Addams house.
- Wednesday claims Pugsley ate a third sibling.
- Pugsley repaired the guillotine so Wednesday could chop Marie Antoinette's head off.
- Morticia offers Cleopatra live rats, asking "White meat or dark?".
- Gomez shows Mr. Hiller a Trainwreck.
- Morticia knits a sweater for Cousin Imar.
- Gomez and Morticia reminisce about their honeymoon in Death Valley.
- Bruno appears.
Links and References
- Robert Rosen as Hiller
- Rebecca Toolan as Principal Comstock
- Madison Graie as Morrison
- Robert Thurston as Mailman
| Previous episode:|
|Episodes of The New Addams Family|| Next episode:|
Fester's Punctured Romance